A huge thank you from the MAD team for supporting artists benefiting from the #howmadisBeirut initiative.
As a patron, offer 1 MAD It Up online workshop to help an artist structure and accelerate the growth of their brand and art.
– 5 half days over 1 month
– Format : Webinars
– Session : 1h30 (including implementation workshop + Q&A)
– 5 topics
Follow up on 3 months
– I had a dream: talent is everywhere, but you need to have a solid & authentic story to tell! Identify your why, values, vision and target
– Just beat it: “Muse”, products and services evolves in a market. Identify your market (online & offline), your competitors, your community, your network, suppliers and team. Test, learn and iterate!
– Show me the money: define your business model and scalability, find your funding (crowdfunding, business angels, venture capitals, banks, love money and grants)
– Can we just talk: listen, speak with meaningful content. Otherwise, service, help and improve. Create opportunities for others to talk about you and recommend you (social, influence, PR, physical)
– Work, work, work: convert, monetize, sell, diversify, place your products and merchandising.
This workshop will be hosted by Lise Yacoub – MAD CEO
Co founder of MAD, Lise is a dancer, movie buff (and chocolate addict!), with over 18 years of experience in entrepreneurship, business development and digital marketing in the tech industry, entertainment and capital markets.
After collaborating with brands and corporations on their growth and marketing strategies, she’s now focusing on managing, producing and promoting artists, designers and young brands.