For more than a year now, Lebanon has been going through several unique economic and financial crises in its history, followed by the impact of the global pandemic and lastly the August 4th explosion at the Port of Beirut. The artistic and cultural scene have been strongly impacted and it is now more than ever important to continue to support artists, creatives and craftsmen in their digital transition and promotion.
By launching our How MAD is Beirut fundraising campaign, we’re helping Lebanese youth and seniors generate revenues from abroad.
We are fundraising for 65 000$ to
- Fundraise for Beirut relief by training artists and designers to structure and develop their brand and / or activity through MAD It Up, our online workshop or simply sell their products online, through our Live from your Art sessions
- Promote Lebanon beyond the recent tragic events
- Reduce brain drain of Lebanese talents through remote work
- Help Lebanese creatives live from their art online with basic digital knowledge
Thanks to our partnership with the USAID-funded IM Capital on its relief initiative من_قلبي_دعم_لبيروت#, we have reached a first milestone in this project. We’re now ready to train 27 Lebanese artists and designers to structure their business and develop it in France and promote over 35 Lebanese creatives and local brands affected by the Beirut blast in August.
Available Perks & Products
Job Creation & Social Impact
• Reduce brain drain & allow Lebanese artists to live from their art from the comfort of their home without digital knowledge.
• Help senior isolated craftsmen live from their art online without digital knowledge
• Maintain Jobs of Lebanese artists, craftsmen & designers
• 100 Lebanese musicians, artists & designers promoted in Europe per year
If you are an artist and want to benefit from this initiative, simply fill this form and we will reach out to you directly.